1. Boosts Mood
2. Improves Memory and Neurological function
3. Healthy Skin and Hair
4. Improves Energy Levels
5. Helps With Heart Health
Where can I get more B12?
B12 is found in many foods as well as (yep you guessed it) supplements. Natural supplements like High T Black ($59.99) and High T Women ($30?) contain 48 mcg of Vitamin B12, that’s 800% of your daily value!
B12 Vitamin Foods:
- Egg, cooked 1.5-1.6
- Salmon, red, sock-eye, cooked 4.4
- Tuna, light, canned, in water 2.2
- Beef, ground, cooked 2.4-2.7
- Ham, cooked 0.7
- Liver, lamb, beef, veal (cooked) 52.9-66.0
- Yogurt (plain), low fat 0.5
- Swiss Cheese 1.7
For concentrated doses of B12, consider supplementing your diet with, well vitamins and natural supplements like High T Black or High T Women.